EGCS have recieved the letter below from RABDF organisers of the Livestock Show to be held at the NEC in the first week of July have arranged to move the competitive dairy cattle into the main halls at the NEC which should provide a better environment for the cattle and restore them to centre stage.
Dear Cattle Exhibitor,
The National Dairy Show
Livestock Event, The NEC, Birmingham – 3rd & 4th July 2013
RABDF is relocating the dairy classes from Hall 16, the stand alone exhibition hall, to Hall 17, one of the main trade halls at the heart of the Event – see new layout over page.
We are offering:
- FREE stall places for 240 cows – Full entry fee refund on every stall occupied (entry fee £50 per stall)
- The best opportunity in the country to show your top cows to commercial dairy farmers milking 80% of the UK’s cows. Nowhere else in the country can you meet such a large targeted audience.
- International visitors with representation from 22 countries worldwide
- Silverware and prize money including Bledisloe Trophy for best group.
- Livestock located in prime position, the first trade hall accessed from the car park and adjacent to the popular genetics zone.
- Temperature controlled building with improved conditions for showing and stalling cows.
- First class milking facilities and wash down area for cattle.
- Stockman’s caravan / cattle wagon accommodation space available with showers adjacent to building plus wc and wash facilities in hall.
- Stockman’s catering at special discounted rates in the popular Wetherspoons restaurant.
- Free tea and coffee for cattle exhibitors in the Livestock Hall throughout the Event and the opportunity to attend the Hog Roast on Wednesday night 3rd July.
- Possible shared transport between breeders to save transport costs.
If you would like to request a schedule or need further information please give me a call on 0845 458 2711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RABDF Livestock Coordinator